Nathan Coleman

Nathan Coleman
see all my pics by clicking on my picture

Sunday, May 3, 2015

May 3, 2015



Dear Friends and Family,

I hope you are all doing well!

This week not a lot of super interesting things happened but I don't think I've ever mentioned this part of Korean culture: We don't believe in driers. It is pretty unfortunate because we have to iron everything and all of the lint is all over the place, but at the same time we get to make our clothes look really nice. I also got a couple of pictures taken of me because I am white so that was super fun. 

Anyway because last week's message was so long, I will keep this one short. Recently I have been trying to give compliments more often. The Savior tells us in John 13:34-35 that we must love each other and by this people may know that we are from God. So recently, I have been trying to give someone a compliment each day. I try to do more than just "I like your hat" or "nice tie" but instead focus on an attribute that they have that reminds me of Christ. As I complement people in this way, I’ve come to find that I have a lot more charity and joy in my life. I would encourage all of you to compliment more and show more love for people around you, especially when they are hard to deal with or you are struggling. 

I love you all,
Elder Coleman 

No comments:

Post a Comment