Nathan Coleman

Nathan Coleman
see all my pics by clicking on my picture

Monday, March 7, 2016

March 6, 2016



My friends and family,

This week has been pretty crazy. I have moved three times in the past week (well twice but I packed up the whole house because the other missionaries were moving) but even with that, we met a ton of great people and saw a lot of miracles. So what happened was is that I was supposed to go to Gimpo but my new companion and his old companion were in a car accident, actually, they were hit by a car. Elder Rees (old companion) got hurt pretty badly, but Elder Anderson (my companion) kind of just jumped over the car, so he wasn't really hurt. So as I waited for them to recover, I went down to Soowon (that looks weird but its fine) and served with my old companion Elder Karlson (who is with Elder Kant and Elder Mathews) for a couple days. That, of course, was awesome. And on Saturday I came up to Gimpo.

Anyway so I will be pretty brief, but I want to say that God has very good timing. He knows where we need to be, who we need to meet, and what trials we need to face. That is not to say that we do not have our agency, but our loving Heavenly Father tries to put in our way experiences that are conductive to our growth if we try our hardest and rely on Him. I know this is true because in all of the trials that I have experienced, as I relied on the Lord and sought His help and His will, I not only overcame them, but I also learned something valuable from them. I am so happy to be serving in Korea at this time and I am so happy to be in Gimpo!

Elder Coleman 

5 ¶Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths



No comments:

Post a Comment