Nathan Coleman

Nathan Coleman
see all my pics by clicking on my picture

Monday, March 28, 2016

부활 (resurrection) – March 27, 2016



To my friends and family,

What a great week! Even though it is weird to have Easter in March, it is still amazing to be able to celebrate the resurrection of Christ. We had a lot of really cool things happen this week, but I don't have a ton of time and there are a lot of more important things to talk about, so sorry for all those who want to hear about Korea and stuff. 

This week I want to talk briefly about having a good attitude. In all of our lives, there are a great many things that cause frustration: our jobs, school, friends, family, world events, and whatever else. My pattern when I get stressed out has typically been to be super irritated for a day or so, but then after a little bit of time, I am able to regain perspective on life. But how much better would it be if all of us just took the waves of life with some patience and a little bit of joy. Yea, it’s not fun when you fail a test, or have to work overtime or things like that. But these waves of life are inevitable; the only thing that we can control is our reaction to these waves. How much happier would we be and how much happier would those around us be, if we react with a smile instead of frustration or harsh words? 

To conclude, I just want to leave you with my testimony of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I could say a lot of things about him and quote a lot of scriptures or talk about how meaningful Jesus Christ is to me individually, but this time I will be simple. 

I know that He lives. I know that he knows all of us individually and loves us more than we can ever understand. I know that all of those who follow Him and live his gospel will find peace in this life and in the next. 

I love you all,
Elder Coleman 



No comments:

Post a Comment