Nathan Coleman

Nathan Coleman
see all my pics by clicking on my picture

Monday, July 18, 2016

Remember the Promises



July 17, 2016

Hey everyone!

This week was a fun one and a pretty busy one. We had a good amount of meetings but we also had some good time just to go outside and talk to people on the street, bus, and in their homes. I love days every once in a while when we don't have a huge plan. We just go out and kind of see what happens.

Anyway today I wanted to share a very quick message about promises. In the Book of Mormon, there is a prophet named Alma. When he was young, he was not a super cool guy, but as he grew up he became a wonderful prophet and missionary. In his last words to his oldest son, he asked him to remember this.

 17 For he will fulfill all his promises which he shall make unto you, for he has fulfilled his promises which he has made unto our fathers.

For those of you who are religious and have made promises with God, whether it be baptism, personal promises, or other religious promises, I hope that you will remember those. I promise you that God fulfills all of his promises that he makes to his children. If you keep your end of the promise, God will always bless you and always follow through on his end. I have seen this is in my own life and I know that all of you can see it in yours. I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

Elder Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment