Nathan Coleman

Nathan Coleman
see all my pics by clicking on my picture

Monday, July 25, 2016

July 24, 2016



To my friends and family,

This week I will be very brief because I was pretty busy during email time. Anyway it was a great one and a very hot one here in Korean. We don't have AC in the house (most people don't) so when it gets pretty hot we do a 등목. I don't think many of you know what this is but it is basically like an upper body shower that you need someone to help you with. You get freezing water and then put your hands on the floor and someone just pours it on your back. It doesn't get your face or pants wet so it is super effective and super fast. Anyway, that was one of the highlights of the week.

The message that I feel that I should share this week is the promise that God loves you and knows your individual struggles. I know that he loves all of his children, and I know without a doubt that all of you are his children and he cannot and will not ever forget you. No matter how imperfect, no matter how far you stray from his path, he will always come to find you because you are his child. I love you all and I hope that you find peace, hope, and joy this week in all that you do.

Elder Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment