Nathan Coleman

Nathan Coleman
see all my pics by clicking on my picture

Monday, April 6, 2015

April 5, 2015: Gangham Style!



To my friends and family,

Yes, I am in the place. Or at least I am close to the place where that thing happened (the Gangnam Style Video). I have still never seen the video and I don't intend to because Koreans hate it. But anyway this was a pretty good week! Moving is always hard because you leave all of your friends and the people you are teaching, but my new area is very nice. The members pay for our meals twice a week and love feeding us. Our church here is also very large and most of the people are fluent in English. It’s kind of annoying because I don't like speaking English, but I sometimes have to because it is rude if you don't at least a little bit.

Anyway so since this week was/is Easter, I will just share a small invitation to all of you. Go watch the “He Lives” video that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has made (on LDS.org). It is very short and explains far better who the Savior is than I would be able to. I’ll just add my brief testimony to all those who have already testified: I know that He lives. I know that He loves all people and that He wants us to all return to Him. I know that by following His teachings we will get closer to Him and have internal peace in this life and in the one to come.

Love you all,
Elder Coleman






No comments:

Post a Comment