Nathan Coleman

Nathan Coleman
see all my pics by clicking on my picture

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Gratitude



November 27, 2016

Hey everyone! We have a lot of things to do today so I will be pretty brief on this email and I don't have a lot of things to share this week so I will be super brief. We did have a thanksgiving meal this week (a lot of people were asking). We had one on the day of thanksgiving because I had a chance to go back to one of my old areas. There we had just a ton of meat so it was a perfect thanksgiving treat. Then on Saturday we had a huge Thanksgiving (American style) at the church, but there were so many people we actually didn't eat all that much haha. Anyway, it was a good week even though we didn't spend a lot of time out doing missionary work.

I will just share one quick verse:
“And he who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious; and the things of this earth shall be added unto him, even an hundred fold, yea, more.”

As we are grateful, we will not only receive more, but our perspective on the things we have will change. We will be more happy in the daily trials of our lives, we will find more joy in the small things. I hope all of you take some time to focus on the good in your lives, and avoid focusing on the negative.

I love you all,
Nathan 



No comments:

Post a Comment