Nathan Coleman

Nathan Coleman
see all my pics by clicking on my picture

Monday, January 23, 2017

Delightsome People

January 22, 2017



To my friends and family,

Today I will be a little brief in my email. We are doing the same things we have always been doing and we are actually seeing a lot of success! It has been fun to serve in this area with one of my best friends and also two super young missionaries. We have had a blast wandering around the streets of this city and even though we are always tired, we are so happy here. I want to share this scripture because I read it this morning.

And my prayer to God is concerning my brethren, that they may once again come to the knowledge of God, yea, the redemption of Christ; that they may once again be a delightsome people.

I have learned on my mission that as people come closer to Jesus Christ they become more delightsome. Sometimes when we follow Jesus Christ, people may call us boring or unfashionable, but what I have seen is those people who follow Jesus Christ are simply happy. They are kind, loving, and peaceful. Of course, there are exceptions and no one who follows Jesus Christ is perfect, but when we believe in Jesus Christ He leads us to be better. All I really want in my life is to be a little bit better today than I was yesterday and to be better the next day than I was today. I hope that all of you who are followers of Jesus Christ or any religion are truly followers of those beliefs that you hold. If you do you will become delightsome people. I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Coleman


No comments:

Post a Comment